Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Today's Featured Artist! Seungri! (V.I.)


This is Seungri. (aka V.I. *victory*.....I have no idea why they decided to nickname him this. LOL!)
Seungri is a singer, an actor, a dancer (a really good dancer), and a model.
I've had ups and downs with wether or not I like Seungri, but I decided ultimately that I do like him. As far as looks go, in my opinion, he looks very generic or plain. I have certainly come to love his songs, especially since he's done a new album of solo songs. Here are some reasons Seungri is worth getting into.
1.) Ok, so he's not bad looking! He's a handsom guy, but I think a lot of his attractiveness comes from his personality. Which is actually pretty dead-pan. Which leads me to....
2.) His sense of humor is almost non existant. Which in itself can be funny! It's not that he is humorless, it's just that his humor tends to fall flat, and some people just don't get it.
3.) He's an awesome dancer! He's a lot of fun to watch.
4.) When he does show it off, he has an incredible bod! (ladies beware.)
5.) He has a very good singing voice. (He will rap on occasion, which is ok.) His voice is well trained, and though it can tend to be weak for performances, he sings well. Smooth and passionate.
6.) I have yet to experience Seungri the actor, but I'm thinking he must be a good actor. He's a very confident person when taking on a challenge, so I could see him doing well as an actor.
 That's really all I seem to have for now. Through all my ups and downs with liking and then not liking Seungri, I'm glad I can finally say, he's pretty cool. As an artist he pleases the eyes and ears! What else does he need to do?
Oh, right! Below are more pics of Seungri! Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment