Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My new fav's 1!

So lately I'm into a few songs! I'm listening to a few more american made songs (LOL!) lately. I'm really liking  FAR EAST MOVEMENT! (Yeah I know! Biiiiig switch up! *lots of sarcasm*) But their songs are in english. Love them! I also really like "Bedrock" by Young Money. (It's hilarious! And the beat is just nice!) Also Loving "E.T." by Katy perry featuring Kanye west. (Also because it's kinda funny, with a great beat.) Love Eminem and Dr. Dre's  new song! OMG so much good stuff right?!
Well if that isn't enough I am also really looking forward to the releases of Will I Am's colaborations with K-pop girl group 2NE1. *Squeals in excitement and does a happy dance!!!*
Also I'm really loving the heck out of SeungRi's new album! ''VVIP" is awesome!
I can't leave this fav's segment without also commenting on GD and TOP's album. "high high", "Oh Mom", and "of all days" are my three absolute favs from their album.
There! I'm done for now.
I probably should have just listed them...this looks like a tedious read. MY APOLOGIES!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment