Friday, May 13, 2011

Today's featured artist! G-Dragon!

 This is G-Dragon!
His real name is Kwon, Ji Yong.
(My little nickname for him is "Mosquito" Ji Yong. I called him this at first just because of the higher pitch in his voice, compared to T.O.P. I don't mean anything offensive by calling him a mosquito. It's a joke. I love G-Dragon's voice. It's got a smoky yet smooth, and soothing edge to it. The flow, in which he uses his voice is captivating.)
G-Dragon is a Rapper, a singer, dancer, and a model.
The following list, are the reasons I like G-Dragon!
1.) *In my opinion* He's a good looking guy. I think he's got a beautiful face.
2.) He's a very talented musician. His music is dynamic, and he gets quite creative with his songs.
3.) He isn't afraid to take his style (fashion) to the limit. He will wear just about anything and that is part of how he is entertaining.
4.) He's a dog lover! (always scores points with me.)
5.) He's never boring.
G-Dragon has some awesome singles out now. "Obsession" is amazing. "Heartbreaker", and "Butterfly" are also awesome!
Below are more images of G-Dragon. (Kwon Ji Yong.)



No comments:

Post a Comment