Wednesday, May 11, 2011

On the second day! Woo!

I wanna write in pretty pink today. Cuz today I'm not feeling pretty! LOL!
Let's see. There are a few things I need to work on today.
  My resume (I am such a procrastinator.) :/
  My Dragon Prince story!
  Water the Lawn.
  Play happy pets, on facebook! (check! already done!)
*why is happy pets done before the resume?* LOL...oh right.
  Wonder where my life is going.....(kinda done already)
  Watch Music videos! (This is to cheer myself up for being such a horrible procrastinator. Takes my mind off of it.)
 
I guess that's enough. I think I just told everyone waaaaay too much about myself....gosh when I'm not at work I'm such a slacker! Eeeeew!
Maybe I ought to work in some sort of physical activity today.....
Then again it will cut into my Music video time. No can do!
LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment