Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Ok so....

I've been working on a few things recently. Just some personal interest kinda things. I guess it's mostly just one project really....Umm....well I will be posting some sketches of character's I've come up with for a story I've started. Character sketches I did recently. I'm pretty proud of the results, seeing as how I've been ignoring my drawing practices for a while now. As soon as I have all of the pictures saved on my laptop I'll post them and each will have a little description so you're not too lost! LOL! You'll probably still be lost.
Essentially the story is about a girl who's destiny is to marry one of four prince's, each has the spirit of an elemental dragon in his body. The prince she chooses is the one who will inherit the throne.
That's just a very condensed nutshell of the story.
Hope you like what I've drawn!

No comments:

Post a Comment