Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Lady Gaga's concert...HBO special.

I felt that the concert was mostly, just.....off.
I enjoyed the costumes and the drama of it, but there was something about the flow of the actual concert itself that lacked.
Don't get me wrong. I love Lady Gaga, and I do believe she is a great singer and performer. I think it was just how much she stopped the concert to talk, and to say.....the same things over and over again.
If it weren't for that...I feel the concert would have been much better.
The last few performances were the best.
I loved the Alejandro performance (though not my favorite song)
I loved Poker face, Papparazzi, and Bad Romance.
Almost everything before these four songs just seemed.....awkward.
Again these are my opinions on this particular concert. I have no idea what she has done in previous concerts.
Well done on the last four numbers though Gaga! I loved them.
c-ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment