Saturday, May 21, 2011

Today's featured artist! Daesung!


This guy here, is Daesung. (Kang, Daesung)
He's the last of the BIGBANG artists I've featured. All the guys I've done "Today's featured" so far are actually all part of a group called BIGBANG, but each of them has been successful as solo artists. So, sorry if there was any confusion. LOL! They're all amazing solo, but put them together and you have something else entirely. I LOVE IT!!!!!
Anyway, Daesung, the "smiling prince" as he has been called is a very talented singer. His nickname "smiling prince" is quite fitting. He's always smiling.
He's a Singer, dancer, and a wonderful personality!
I love Daesung because.....
1.) He's super funny!
2.) His singing voice is warm, and brings a wonderful element to the music surrounding it.
3.) He's been said to be "ugly" or variations of that word, but I think he's anything but. He's kind of a cinderella story. He worked hard to prove that looks don't matter (even though he's not ugly), and that charisma and talent are really what matter. Which brings me to...
4.) He stayed true to himself in the face of his strict family, and a slightly prejudice father. (who did not want to see his son "singing and dancing around like a girl", but wanted him to do manly work, like business.) He stuck to his guns, and has accomplished so much.
I mean....think about this for a moment....really!
He had people saying "You aren't good looking." and he had his father saying. "What you want to do is not manly enough, I don't want you to do it. You'll be girly if you do that."
How much passion and dedication did that have to take, to fight for fame, when everyone was telling him not to do it?! Yikes!
I admire him for his bravery, and dedication.
I'm a fan of his for sure.
You're beautiful Daesung.
You're talented!
Your fans appreciate you, and they love you!
Keep smiling!




1 comment: