Thursday, May 26, 2011

Suckaaaaaaaaaa!

No way around it.
I'm feeling the excessive need to be creative! It's been hard figuring out how to deal with this feeling...this need....but I will find a way to get it out.
I feel like a volcano, seriously about to just blow up!
I don't know wether I should like...start writing poems?
Write stories?
Draw pictures?
Writing songs?
Start dancing all over the place?
WHAT?!!!!!!
I want to do something.
Something meaningful.
It's in there, running around in my body. Skipping around through my chest, and twirling around in my mind.
My eyes don't see well anymore because the are crowded with visions of far prettier things. Things that are better than reality.
Anyway. I'm sure something will come out of this soon.

Thanks!
C-ya!

1 comment:

  1. so do your visions include dresses??? ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete