Sunday, May 29, 2011

Today's featured artist! BIGBANG!!!!!!!




Ladies and Gentlemen! This is BIGBANG!
This group of diverse yet amazing young men, is one of my most favorite groups of all time!
I spent some time doing solo features on each individual from the group, but the way they started out, is just how you see them now. This is how I fell in love with them.
The first song of theirs I had ever heard was a song called "Haru Haru" which means day by day. The song is epic, and sad. "Day by day, I become more dull." is part of the chorus of the song.
After that I went all over youtube, watching their vidoes, and I loved all of them!
All of them have their strengths and weaknesses, but what they have in common is dedication. YG brought these guys together, and he did a great job in choosing the guys for the group! All of their passion for what they do is evident in everything they have accomplished. Watching them perform their songs on stage is every bit as entertaining and satisfying as watching their music videos. They're a real treat!
I strongly suggest to anyone out there to check these guys out!
From their outrageous fashion choices, hair included (LOL), to the songs they put together they are completely entertaining!
For starters I would suggest listening to Haru Haru
Other good songs of theirs are...
Make Love -english version
Lollipop featuring 2ne1
Gara Go
Tell me Goodbye
Tonight
Sunset Glow
And these are just a few of my personal favs of theirs.
Enjoy the pics!




No comments:

Post a Comment