Saturday, May 21, 2011

An explaination for all my featured artists!

So....
As I have posted these artists I realized I didn't really explain enough, so now I will ad a bit so that my lovely two followers, and anyone who visits and is not familiar with K-pop will understand.
I am a big time fan of a K-pop group called  BIGBANG.
This group includes 5 guys.
1.) G-DRAGON (Kwon Ji Yong.) the leader of the group.
2.) T.O.P (Choi Seung Hyun.)
3.) Seungri (Lee Seung Hyun.)
4.) Taeyang (Dong Young Bae.)
5.) Daesung (Kang Dae Sung.)

All 5 of them have now been featured here, with the reasons behind my fandom. (I have also included pictures of them.) As Solo artists they have impressed me, though I have been a fan of theirs since probably their second album. The first song I remember seeing a video for on youtube is "Haru Haru" (which means day by day). I fell in love with them all after seeing this video. When I saw "Haru Haru" I went through youtube looking for any other videos they would have out. It was over from there. I love this group! BIGBANG does some great work together, and each guy does amazing, silly, and enticing work as individuals as well.
I just wanted to share them as individuals, before I do an artist feature with the guys as a group.
Thanks for reading!
C-ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment